For 50 years, EPMS Africa has been protecting the future of nature. The world’s leading conservation organization, EPMS africa works in many countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the Africa and a large number globally. EPMS Africa’s unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science, involves action at every level from local to global, and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.
EPMS Africa’s vision is to build a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
Goal and Strategies
By 2020, EPMS Africa will have a working in partnership with others to:
- Protect and restore species and their habitats
- Strengthen local communities’ ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
- Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
- Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
- Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation